Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Hauled, Weighed and Blocked

With 2008 winding down and the threat of a bad winter as well as some much needed drive maintenance I was hauled out today. But first before blocking we had her weighed just about full of fuel, no water and with full gear. She tipped the Toledo at 6,300 pounds. I thought it would have been a little more but at that weight being full I can tow her with the new truck.

Once she was blocked I flushed the motor, changed the oil and filter and winterized the motor. This weekend I will get the stateroom and pilothouse cleaned up and then get her covered up. Then I can start in on my winter projects.
  1. Have wheels re-pitched
  2. Drive service
  3. Replace bellows
  4. Replace gimbal bearing
  5. New aft bilge pump
  6. Replace forward bilge pump
  7. Replace two rod holders
  8. Add three new rod holders
  9. Install outriggers
  10. Install inverter
  11. New cockpit power point
  12. Plumb outdrive discharge overboard
  13. Install fishbox macerator

And I am sure I will find a few others. A few of these items I have been putting off for some time, hopefully I can get them all taken care of this winter.

No comments: