Tuesday, November 06, 2007

I am Vegetarian, I Fish and I Vote

There has been a lot of controversy about Panter and Karcher's bills A3275/S2041 and sportsmen and women the last few weeks. These politicians were elected with a margin of fewer than 75 votes yet NJ has millions of residents that hunt, trap and fish. Those of you who know me I am a strict vegetarian for many years and I fish at least once a week sometimes more. I used to hunt occasionally but have not in a few years. Panter and Karcher are seeking to end all hunting fishing and trapping in this state because they are also affiliated with powerful animal rights activist groups that fund their campaigns. If just half of the sportsmen and women of this state go out and vote today we can ensure and protect our right to provide food for our families as countless generations have from our lands, streams, rivers and oceans. Our ancestors fought for the right to vote, please exercise your right to vote and make a difference.

No comments: