Thursday, January 18, 2007

Interior PM This Weekend

Well the outside of the boat is done and now it is on to the pilothouse and the rest of the inside. I hope to get down this weekend to do some more work in preparation for Winter Flounder season. It is only 63 days away and you would be amazed how fast 63 days slips by when your boat is not completely ready to back in the water. It is amazing how much stuff you acquire throughout the year. I now know why my fuel consumption went up...I have about an extra 100 pounds of gear from the previous year. Anyway I will be cleaning the fiberglass interior, cushions, windows, carpets, head, teak, etc. I was thinking of trying Interlux's teak products...Premium Teak Restorer and Premium Teak Oil. Anyone have experience with them? Please post comments good or bad.

No comments: