Monday, January 14, 2008

Who Said Mondays Suck

I received great news today from Sea Sport. After speaking with Sea Sport about the coring and hull/liner gap and wetness issue I can put it past me and move on with repairs. Since the coring is not wet and only slight wetness between the liner and hull I should be in good shape. The coring is devinicell, which is a huge relief. The wetness is probably due to sweat. The gap between the liner and hull they also said is not an issue. I can either cut the liner back or fill in between it as I would fill in the removed coring with thick cell and bore through solid glass.

Now all we need is a few days above 35 degrees and we can kick this project into high gear and get ready to go back in the water in time for the winter flounder opener...assuming they don't change the date on us.

No comments: